• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nicole Kidman

5457 Votes

Member 1098

Closed Account

britlover

Closed Account
I agree, time has been hard on her. The shame is that she's had so much plastic surgery that the skin on her face actually looks way too tight, like it could tear if she smiled to much. Nicole doesn't even really look like herself anymore (not as drastic as Meg Ryan, but close enough). If she just allowed herself to age naturally I'm sure she would look a lot better now.

You hit the nail right on the head, my good man: WAY too much dan plastic surgery if you ask me, or many others. And the stunningly weird thing about her modern botex-infused face is that it was fine before. She was one of Hollyweird's classic ginger's (Redheads), and it made absolutely NO SENSE why she's had so much work done over time.

She was also never favorite actress but indeed, I own several of her work on DVD now that I notice it. Her ass shots in Kubrick's hauntingly final film Eyes Wide Shut (1999) are indeed legendary. Ya just gotta wonder if Tom, when hitched to her, ever hit it 3rd input sex? ;)

rockwell1976

I just got 500 myFreeOnes points!
I agree she hasn't aged too well but I'd still love to know what those botoxed lips would look like wrapped round my cock!